We're On Your Side

Please contact Huott Law for a free initial consultation.
Experienced representation is just a phone call away.

You may go to court with or without an attorney to petition for an injunction to protect yourself against domestic violence (assault or battery by your spouse whether you are separated or not, or your former spouse), repeat violence, or sexual violence. If you feel you are the victim of domestic violence, repeat violence, or sexual violence, you should contact Huott Law, the office of the clerk of the circuit court in your county, or the local domestic violence shelter for information and assistance.

DOmestic Violence

(561) 826-6400

Flat Rate Divorces Available

Huott Law

Experience integrity understanding