We're On Your Side

Please contact Huott Law for a free initial consultation.
Experienced representation is just a phone call away.

How We Can Help

Florida law provides specific procedures to request relocation and only a short deadline to object to a proposed move. Contact Huott Law to discuss protecting your rights.

If you are the parent wishing to relocate or if you object to the relocation, you should consult a professional at Huott Law.


(561) 826-6400

Flat Rate Divorces Available

Huott Law

Experience integrity understanding